TRAVEL BUCKET LIST • #2 Bangkok, Thailand

by - May 04, 2017

Sorry I’ve been so quiet on blogger, I’ve been finishing my last few assignments and revising for my exams by next week I would have completed my first year of university, so I’ll be way more active for the summer. I’ve been such a hermit for the past few weeks so I decided to post about another bucket list on Bangkok, Thailand.


Thailand, located in South-East Asia, it is a country with a rich culture, long history, beautiful landscapes and attractive sunny beaches thus making it a perfect getaway place for going on holiday one of the world’s no.1 tourist destination as of 2014.

Thailand has been one of the most interesting places I’ve research upon, when I was doing my poster presentation and report about sex tourism in Thailand I was so intrigued by their culture, scenery and the country as a whole. I’ve been interested in Thai culture for a long time in terms of their music and language and one day I would love to tour around Thailand to try loads of Thai cuisines.


Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) & Wat Prakaew (The Grand Palace)
One of the reasons why I want to visit Thailand is for their beautiful and exotic temples and palaces including the Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Prakaew, all must-see tourist destinations. I can't quite comprehend what it would be like visiting this landmark, but I do know it's something I would love to do.
Float Market home todozens of wooden row boats floating by, each laden to the brim with farm-fresh fruits, vegetables or flowers.

Soi Cowboy, Patpong & Khao San Road
While doing my report and presentation on Thailand’s continuing issue of sex tourism, prostitution and human trafficking, I was contemplating whether or not I should mention to visit Patpong and Soi Cowboy, which are the main hotspots for sex tourism in Bangkok. Nevertheless, this district is more than just an area for ‘sex’ this adult-themed district has a more laid-back, loud music, carnival-like feel to it and these are the locations which makes Thailand a hot tourist destination. Personally I would like to visit these district just to see what it’s like.

Phuket
Of course if I ever went to Thailand, I would love to go to their sunny and luxurious beaches and Phuket is just that place, located in the South of Thailand it is one of the most visit beach destination in south-East Asia.
I would also like to experience Thailand’s famous ‘Thai message’ and Muay Thai

I feel like Thailand has somewhat a similar atmosphere as Philippines, due to the fact that they are both located in South-East Asia and both are rich in culture and traditions which makes it so much more interesting. Although I haven't been to Thailand I know that I'll certainly enjoy it

You May Also Like

0 comments